The Job on offer
Capgemini has a thriving global sustainability programme, with a commitment to becoming a net zero business by 2040. Our targets have been validated through the SBTi's Corporate Net-Zero corporate standard.
Reporting with transparency and integrity builds trust and helps us drive performance. An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead environmental reporting at Capgemini, working with the support of a sustainability analyst, and our carbon accounting team, to ensure our reporting remains world class and supports our progress on sustainability. This role requires a combination of critical thinking, excellent communication and influencing skills with a strong track record in environmental reporting and disclosures in compliance with regulations and standards such as, but not limited to GRI, CSRD, EU Taxonomy Regulations, TCFD, TNFD.Your Role
Responsible for end-to-end delivery of our annual sustainability reports, including the Universal Registration Document and Group Environmental Report:
- Develops and maintains detailed project plans
- Liaises with leadership team to storyboard and agree reporting plans and agenda for the year ahead;Creates the core messages of the reports and sets out the strategic positioning;
- Drafts and edits content, particularly on more complex topics;
- Ensures content and data being presented is material, relevant aligned to key frameworks (including CSRD, GRI and GHG Protocol);
- Ensures relevant legislative requirements, analyst requirements and client expectations have been addressed;
Responsible for managing our annual cycle of sustainability disclosures including:
- Making strategic decisions on prioritisation
- Overseeing each disclosure and ensuring a focus on continued improvementManages the relationship with external stakeholders including CDP and analyst organisations;
- Liaises with Group ESG team, Investor Relations and other key internal stakeholders to ensure aligned understanding of disclosures;
Overseeing the deployment of a robust climate change risk assessment process, including:
- Planning the continued roll out at a global, country and facility level; Ensuring alignment to TCFD, CDP, CSRD and other relevant frameworks and disclosures;
- Holding workshops to engage function and business area leaders in the process;
- Liaising with risk owners to ensure appropriate monitoring and control of risks;
- Designing and delivering a biodiversity and water security risk assessment process aligned to TNFD and other relevant frameworks, integrating into existing CCRA framework if feasible;
- Working with Group Risk team and EMS team to ensure risk assessment processes are integrated into Group Risk approach and EMS system;
Why Capgemini is unique
- Experience in delivering environmental reporting and disclosures, including knowledge of existing and evolving frameworks and disclosures.
- Ability to work with carbon and other sustainability data sets, and have experience in producing actionable insights.
- Project management skills, with experience handling competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with experience of communicating complex /technical information in an accessible & engaging way, bringing data to life, shaping content for relevant audiences and requests.
- Strategic and performance driven to ensure improvement plans.
- Experience of building and managing relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Effective working within large, matrixed organisations, mobilising colleagues in different functions.
Get the future you want
- We realise a Total Reward package should be move than just compensation. At Capgemini we offer range of core and flexible benefits and have a Peer Recognition Portal called Applaud
- Benefit from learning for life with Capgemini's unique and innovative L&D offering. This is driven by our digital learning platform 'Next' and our 'Learning for all' mindset
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.About Capgemini
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2022 global revenues of €22 billion.