HSE Advisor needed for a contract covering the Bedfordshire area. Ideal location for the candidate would be North London, ,Milton Keynes, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire and Essex.Duties
- Monitoring HSE performance at regional and depot level.
- Provision of key support of developments and implementation of improvement actions.
- Assisting in the companies environmental responsibilities.
- Investigating, reviewing and tracking unplanned events.
- Proven Experience in a HSE Advisor role (preferably M&E based but, not essential).
- / Tech / Associate/ Grad Member of IOSH and IEMA membership is desirable.
- Proven track record of engaging effectively with stakeholders in SHE matters and requirements.
- Full UK driving license and access to their own vehicle due to the mobility of the role.
If you are a HSE advisor in Bedfordshire, North London, ,Milton Keynes, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire or Essex area, this is a fantastic opportunity for a HSE advisor to join one of the UK's leading M&E companies. There is also the chance of going permanent once the contract comes to an end.
If you are interested in this role please contact Thomas Tainton.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.