Due to continued growth, we are looking for an Environment Manager who is comfortable with working alongside our clients to achieve their business goals. At Qualitest, you'll have the chance to support the best-known, most influential global brands, strategizing solutions in an incredible range of technologies, across all major industries.
You'll have numerous opportunities to innovate with cutting-edge Qualitest tools, such as our AI-Powered Qualisense Test Predictor and our Qualiview Dashboard. Direct projects in Agile, AI, Automation, DevOps and other red-hot areas!
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. You will have a dedicated Engagement Lead for each assignment, coupled with on-going training throughout your career with us.Requirements
Location UK - Hybrid working, with travel required to London 1/2 days per weekThe Environments Manager
with be responsible for the definition, design, and governance of environments used by IT and project teams.
The role will involve close engagement with vendors to ensure the requirements for each environment are defined and each environment is built to specification. The role will also play key part in the coordination of issue resolution with suppliers and in-house teams.
The key aspects of this role are: Environment Management
The Environments Manager will be responsible for the management of the environment schedule and tracking usage across all business units and projects. This will include
- Engagement with Development Operations, Service Transition and project teams to plan and understand environments usage
- Maintaining an environments plan of availability and usage
- Ownership of the scheduling process within the solution delivery lifecycle
- Facilitation of the prioritisation process for environments usage
- Managing risks and clashes through engagement with project teams, Release Management
The Environments Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating environment builds through the Infrastructure Team. This would encompass coordinating vendor and internal resources to oversee the configuration of environments and deployments to ensure a stable platform for projects and the business. Responsible for maintenance of the CMDB configuration with respect to Environment Baselines.Environment Strategy & Process
The Environments Manager is responsible for the definition, design and roll-out of the Environments Management strategy and associated processes. Including:
- The definition and maintenance of an environments strategy and the processes that support it.
- Integration with the broader IT and Testing Strategy.
- Integration of processes with Solution Delivery Lifecycle.
- Log, coordinate and resolve, with vendor support, environment defects.
- Salary - Competitive salary on offer
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Assessments
- Healthcare Cash Plan (UK Healthcare)
- Pension - Auto-enrolment to pension scheme after 3 months - 4% employee and 4% company contribution. The company will match contributions up to 5%. Increases with length of service:
- Life Assurance - 4x Times Salary
- Cycle To Work Scheme - Salary sacrifice scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Benefits Portal
- Annual Performance & Pay Review - Performance and salary reviews annually
- Enhanced Holidays - 33 days per year (including bank holiday's)