Sustainability Manager - Levy UK
Remote role - You will need to visit all our amazing venues!
All travel paid
• 5 out of 7 days per week
• Medicash - Healthcare benefits, including dental, optical and therapy treatments (includes up to 4 dependent children)
• Aviva Digicare - Free annual healthcare check
• Exclusive Benefits & Wellbeing site (Perks at Work)
• Entertainment discounts - up to 55% off cinema tickets
• Health & Wellbeing discounts - Discounts for Nuffield Health (20%) and Pure Gym (10%)
• Travel discounts - Discounts with holiday companies such as TUI and Expedia
• Shopping discounts - Save up to 15% at high street and online stores by purchasing Shopping Cards
• Meals on duty
• Vodaphone discounts
• Pension scheme and Life Assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
• 23 days + BH's and additional day off for your birthday
• 2 days additional leave, following return from Maternity leave during first year back
• Competitive and supportive family benefits
• Day off for babies 1st birthday
• Holiday purchase scheme
• On-going training & development and career pathways
• Professional subscriptions paid
• Financial wellbeing programme and preferred rates on salary finance products
Are you passionate about the environment and making a positive impact for both the people and planet? Someone who likes to work towards bold targets, challenge the norm and support Levy UK&I in their Climate Net Zero 2027?.
This role will be responsible in supporting our Levy UK&I venues to achieve this important strategic objective, such as by implementing a sustainable management plan using the TPT framework. The role requires advocacy and coordination across various stakeholders in the Levy UK&I estate supported by Levy UK&I, Compass UK&I and external SME's as a support.Job Purpose
- Work with the sustainability director to continue to develop the sustainability strategy for Levy UK&I, to create a clear and precise educational document that support the Levy UK&I interventions plan at operational and functional levels.
- Track record, calculate our carbon footprint for individual Levy UK&I venues
- Support specific venue teams in client conversations as required to ensure the partner understands Levy UK&I strategy and how it fits into the venues sustainability ambitions
- Work across all Levy UK&I venues as required to ensure sustainability is fully embedded in the culture
- Lead on specific workstreams related to governance and managing impact in relation to Sustainable sourcing either through emissions or commercial impact
- Effectively communicate all Levy UK&I sustainability policies and practices through internal and external training and education programs
- Track trends and developments to ensure we stay ahead of the curve.
- Manage the process of the venue staging sustainable events by understanding our sustainability impact, seeking ways to partner and collaborate with partners.
- Sustainability Director Levy UK&I
- Compass UK&I cross sector Net Zero leads
- Levy UK&I Business Directors and GM's
- Levy UK&I Culinary Directors and Head chefs
Levy UK & Ireland is the vibrant and exciting sector of Compass Group, the world's largest catering company. We work at some of the greatest venues in the world, delivering legendary experiences in food, drink, and hospitality.
In the UK, we are proud to have a wealth of long-standing partnerships with venues across sport, entertainment, and events. Our partnerships include venues such as Wimbledon, Twickenham, Edgbaston, Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea, Principality Stadium, Scottish Event Campus (SEC) and ExCel London.
We are culinary champions - it's what we do and it's what we are passionate about. At the core of our work is the belief that sustainably sourced great food and drink, coupled with exceptional service is key to creating legendary experiences.
Focused on 'doing the right thing' for our people and the planet, sustainability, wellbeing, diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we do.
We have a commitment to being Net Zero by 2027, are official partners of the British Paralympic Association, and are proud to pay all our team members at least the Real Living Wage or London Living Wage.
At Levy UK & Ireland, we take pride in fostering a workplace culture that celebrates diversity and promotes inclusion. We believe that our differences are our greatest strengths, and we are committed to creating an environment where every individual is valued, respected, and empowered. Our team is a vibrant tapestry of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, which enriches our creativity, innovation, and overall success. We are dedicated to providing equal opportunities, promoting fairness, and ensuring that all voices are heard.
We firmly believe that a diverse team leads to innovation and creativity. We welcome candidates from all walks of life and backgrounds to join us in our mission to create a supportive and equitable work environment where everyone has the chance to excel and collaborate.
Join us in our journey towards a more diverse and inclusive world, where every person has the chance to thrive and contribute their unique talents. Together, we can achieve greatness.