JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you've got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you're looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.*FIXED TERM CONTRACT*Objective of role
Working closely with the JLL Head of HSEQ Operations (PAM - Crown Estate London Portfolio), the Building Safety Manager and the Crown Estate safety team you will help drive a transformation approach to developing and maintaining a best-in-class fire and building management programme for the Crown Estate portfolio.
You will lead the Fire Safety Programme for JLL, drive key projects, initiatives and metrics aimed at continual improvement, and benchmarking performance.
This is a key operational excellence role requiring you to lead a culture-based collaboration programme, to inspire and motivate people to deliver best practice forward through an innovative 'One JLL & TCE Safety First' strategic plan to achieve our mutual business goals.What are we looking for?
This is a hands-on operational delivery Fire and Safety senior role so the experience we require is in line with the level. You'll currently be operating within a residential or commercial property environment but could be from a property safety consultancy, the facilities management industry, residential or a more highly regulated service industry sector.
Whatever your background you'll need a solid background in property and residential related fire & safety and be able to demonstrate how you have driven a 'values led' approach to a Health & Safety management role.
The role requires you to actively monitor, challenge and drive projects for effective and efficient delivery with continual performance improvement. The capability to motivate people from diverse business groups; demonstrating best practice, innovative strategies, technology and your 'values led' influencing skills to achieve objectives will be key to success.Role requirements
- Lead Programme risk management responses including interim management measures and compliance reporting from a Health, Safety and Fire perspective
- Working in a fully integrated manner with the Client's retained Property Management Partner, JLL
- Working in a fully integrated manner with the Client's Health, Safety, Environmental and Wellbeing Team
- Act as focal point for escalation and support desk in relation to health and safety risks identified during priority survey the programme
- Dealing confidently with escalation issues and ensuring that any issues are resolved promptly and sensitively to ensure a positive customer experience
- Ensuring that the Team are taking ownership of and completing their H+S related commitments whilst updating records/documentation as necessary
- Communicating effectively and proactively in relation to the delivery and management of project activities
- Working with the technical teams to find practical solutions and improve the project delivery
- Collating and evaluating feedback, delivery of lessons learned and promotion of knowledge sharing
- Contributing to enhancing processes and systems and seeking innovation to deliver improved health and safety outcomes
- Provide stakeholders and customers with timely and accurate safety and health performance information, along with tracking action plans where required
- Preparing for audits, assessments and inspections from all accreditation bodies and customers as well as ensuring that supplier and subcontractor audits are performed and reported as scheduled
- Work with the JLL Building Safety Manager on the residential portfolio to drive the implementation of the Building Safety Act requirements for the portfolio; ensuring key milestones for the Golden Thread and Safety Case are met
- Liaise with external enforcement bodies and insurance inspections as well as clients in order to satisfy key stakeholder requirements
- To monitor and work with external HS and Building Consultants to make sure the liabilities of JLL are being adequately identified, addressed, managed, and are cost effective. Report non-compliance with agreed practices to the Head of HSEQ Operations
On-site -London, GBR
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don't meet all the requirements. We're interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!About JLL
For over 200 years, JLL (NYSE: JLL), a leading global commercial real estate and investment management company, has helped clients buy, build, occupy, manage and invest in a variety of commercial, industrial, hotel, residential and retail properties. A Fortune 500® company with annual revenue of $20.9 billion and operations in over 80 countries around the world, our more than 103,000 employees bring the power of a global platform combined with local expertise. Driven by our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world, we help our clients, people and communities SEE A BRIGHTER WAY. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.