Kinaxia Logistics Ltd are recruiting a National Sustainability Manager to manage the development, implementation, and growth of our sustainability activities across the Group operating companies in accordance with the business plan agreed by Kinaxia Logistics. You will have overall responsibility for supporting assigned Companies and associated Senior Management teams for over 1000 employees, with no direct reports.
- Create and implement a sustainability 3-year plan which meets the needs of the business and ensures the Group reach the standards of ISO 14001.
- Create, implement and monitor strategies, using fit for purpose tools and systems that meet group targets and encourages operational buy in and best practice.
- Manage and monitor the group's working environment to ensure we are compliant with environmental legislation at all times and that materials and operational equipment are ethically or environmentally sourced.
- Assess, analyses and collate environmental performance data and reporting information to the QSHE Director, Operating Board, internal staff, clients and regulatory bodies to ensure compliance and improvements are being made.
- Manage sustainability strategy budgets to ensure they remain in budget.
- Build and maintain working relationship with regulatory bodies to ensure awareness of relevant changes in sustainability and environmental legislation and initiatives including international legislation where applicable.
- Design and deliver educational or informational resources which inspire and motivate our internal staff, clients or the general public and implement associated training where applicable.
- Act as a role model for all environmental and sustainability issues both internally and externally to change behaviours and create a sustainability culture.
Knowledge & Skills required:
- Required to lead the education of our team in the challenges of sustainability within a logistics group
- Strive to develop a culture of Environmental excellence
- Directly work with key customers to ensure we promote Environmental awareness and excellence within the Kinaxia Group
- Thorough understanding of sustainability and environmental aspects ideally within the logistics industry
- Project management and organisational skills to manage projects and activity implementation and delivery
- Collaboration to create a strong team spirit within the compliance department, southern region and across the Group
- Time management to provide an effective and efficient service across four Company's
- Influencing skills based on factual information
- Preferably degree / qualification within the sustainability area
- Ideally IEMA qualified
- ISO 14001 Lead Auditor [Desirable]