Reporting to the GEA UK QHSE Director with matrix reporting to the Site management, you will be responsible for supporting the implementation and continual improvement of established GEA UK HSE management systems.
The role is based in the Eastleigh facility and includes travel as required within the UK.
In addition, management of the Eastleigh facility with special focus on the HSE aspects and governance and adherence to the GEA HSE management change control procedures.Responsibilities / TasksYour roles and responsibilities:
Your Profile / QualificationsYour profile and qualifications:
- Effectively communicate and implement established HSE procedures within the defined Business areas of the organisation
- Provide HSE Training and support throughout all levels of the organisation
- Monitor the effectiveness of the management systems, via internal audits and inspections and provide monthly reports and continual improvement plans accordingly
- Support third party audit schedules relating to Health, Safety, environmental and energy requirements
- Conduct incident and near miss investigations to establish causations and preventative control measures
- Develop and improve standard incident reduction programmes
- Maintain defined and agreed internal audit schedules and provide reports
- Primarily responsible for HSE Management of the Eastleigh facility and associated activities, including Project and Service activities, to include new starter inductions and facility risk assessments
- Participate in Country HSE meetings
- Ensure effective communications and consultation with all Employees relating to HSE are maintained
- Responsible for facilities maintenance register
- Support Global and UK Sustainability reporting and Initiatives
What we offer/ Our benefits:
- HSE experience (essential)
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Health and safety (essential)
- Sound knowledge and practical experience of applicable Health, Safety and Environmental legislation
- Industry best practice, ISO and British Standards, preferably within the Integrated Facilities Management sector.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent skills in the use of Microsoft Office
- Planning and Organisation skills
- Demonstration of practical implementation of HSE policies and monitoring within manufacturing environment
- Being able to communicate effectively in written and oral form
- Being assertive, professional, friendly and approachable.
- Self-motivating with the ability to Prioritise, plan and schedule tasks
- Experience of facility management
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Company Car
- 25 days holiday
- Group Income Protection
- Death in Service
- EAP Employee Assistance Program
Did we spark your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful application via our platform in Workday. For more information on the application process, please visit our website gea.com/careers.Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.