Energy & Sustainability Program Manager
Areas of Interest
London - England - United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland About the role:
The purpose of this position is to provide Program Management from energy & sustainability related projects and programs for CBRE's Global Technology Client. What you'll do:
What you'll need:
- Daily tasks are related to the following areas: environmental impacts, energy and water performances, circularity advancement, carbon reduction, green procurement, improving human health and comforts (thermal, visual, acoustic, olfactory), and Indoor Air Quality.
- Support and implement a range of energy and sustainability strategies, activities and initiatives at a portfolio level for the built environment for various sites.
- Understand client strategy, objectives, and tactical requirements with a focus on the key sustainability pillars defined by the client standards.
- Capture the client's requirements and turn them into deliverables to ensure implementation.
- Perform yearly utilities usage and forecast budget.
- Drive continues improvement and positive change in the delivery process.
- Analyze existing designs and construction processes to identify areas for improvement.
- Develop best practice solutions for operation and collect lessons learned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (BS) in Environmental Engineering or a related field required. Master's degree in Sustainability preferred.
- LEED Certification and/or CEM Certification.
- Familiarity with building codes and standards.
- Ability to work with various technology such as Google Workspace Tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Strong organizational and analytical skills.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) works with clients to make real estate a meaningful contributor to organizational productivity and performance. Our account management model is at the heart of our client-centric approach to delivering integrated real estate solutions. Each client is entrusted with a dedicated leader and is supported by regional and global resources, leveraging the industry's most robust platform. CBRE GWS delivers consistent, measurably superior outcomes for our clients at every stage of the lifecycle, and across industries and geographies.
Find out more