Job DescriptionJob DescriptionJob Title
: Site HSE AdvisorReporting to:
UK HSE ManagerLocation:
UK SiteJoin Us!
We combine AtkinsRéalis project management expertise and Hitachi Energy's deep technological knowledge to create a company dedicated to substations - we are Linxon!
As a Site HSE Advisor you will be responsible for all aspects of HSE leading and lagging performance indicators relating to the above, forefront all activities in the projects, a fine eye for detail and accuracy is a prerequisite to be successful in this documentation compliant role.What will you do:
- Maintain full governance structure of HSE within the project
- Ensure that the process for auditing and reporting on HSE into Linxon's Global Incident Database is rolled out accordingly
- Monitor findings and closure of corrective action within the project
- Ensure respective organizations and contractors are compliant with the SNC-L BlueBook and with related legislation
- Ensure HSE risk identification and controls are applied at all stages of the internal value chain
- Drive behavioral change to continuously improve Project HSE through programs, initiatives and trainings as well as engage external / internal stakeholders in order to report on, raise awareness and gain commitment on Linxon's HSE efforts
- Site support/supervision by means of auditing, inspections, and guidance to site personnel
- Thorough understanding of M&E & Civil quality requirements on HV substation
- Attend weekly HSE meetings with client reporting on progress and completion.
- Complete regular and scheduled audits of the CPP and to adherence of ISO 9001.
- Work with HSE manager to ensure all KPIs are recorded, monitored and improvement activities are put in place when required.
- Intervene when the safety of individuals, plant, equipment and/or quality of work is at risk or has been compromised and escalate accordingly
- Provide the required training, support and guidance to the project team and supplier / contractors on all quality related matters.
- Cascade the appropriate documentation from suppliers to the site installation teams.
- To strengthen Customer relationships through successful procurement solutions
- To hold and participate in added value reviews, sourcing strategies and innovations
- To follow Linxon code of conduct and ethics
- Monitor compliance to health and safety as well as business ethics within operational work, contracts, and negotiations.
- Promote a right first-time culture and understand key risk areas and highlight room for improvement.
- Knowledge of NNB quality requirements and systems on site a distinct advantage
- HSE experience
- Experience working in HV substation HSE role.
- Knowledge of various industry standards Client working practices including NNB, National Grid.
- Thorough understanding of CDM.
- Thorough knowledge of Civil and M&E installation & required documentation.
- Working in a high- pressure environment
- Must be focused and able to communicate at all levels.
- Problem solving skills RCA / 8D
- Must have good IT skills.
- Leading and lagging HSE indicators outlined in AtkinsRéalis bluebook
- Site based with occasional travel to UK head quarters
About Linxon:Our heritage
- University level education or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- NEBOSH Qualified
- 5yrs of experience in HSE function preferably in the EPC environment
- Excellent knowledge of general HSE regulatory requirements
- Fluency in English - written and spoken.
We bring together Hitachi Energy and AtkinsRéalis strengths.
We combine SNC-Lavalin's project management expertise and Hitachi Energy's industry leading technological knowledge into a company dedicated to substations. We deliver sustainable energy solutions and act as a true partner to facilitate the digital transformation for those who depend on consistent reliability.Our vision
We are the partner of choice for our customers for our comprehensive solution portfolio
Linxon delivers the best market offer of EPC projects through world-class power technologies and the highest level of competence in managing infrastructure activities. We want to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers and partners whilst complying with the highest standards of quality, safety, efficiency and sustainability.Our purpose
We are building the infrastructure to power the world with carbon free energy
Linxon is driving sustainability by building vital infrastructure for the energy transition. We help cities grow, industries expand, and communities thrive by building a crucial part of the power transmission grid. Linxon combines the accumulated knowhow of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and project execution capabilities so that customers benefit from efficient and continuously improved solutions and increased industrial productivity.
"Building the infrastructure to power the world"
To know more, click on the link - https://linxon.comWorker Type
At Linxon, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.