Environment and Sustainability Advisor
Maidenhead with Site Travel | £35,000 - £45,000 + Car Allowance
We’re working with an award-winning construction company, to recruit an Environment and Sustainability Advisor. The company are leaders in sustainable developments and are working to continue raising standards. This position will be joining their Environment and Sustainability team, and will be working on a number of their major projects across Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a globally recognised construction company, working closely with the Sustainability Manager.
Key responsibilities of the Environment and Sustainability Advisor will include:
- Ensuring the delivery of the environmental policy, and compliance with legislation and regulations across a range of projects
- Conducting site visits and audits, constantly scanning for opportunities to drive improvements and deliver training where required
- Carrying out site inspections and audits, undertake preliminary environmental assessments and provide environmental training where required
- Monitor environment performance of all works
The successful Environment and Sustainability Advisor requires:
- Demonstrable environmental and sustainability experience, ideally within the construction, civil engineering or related sector
- Qualified in an appropriate environmental discipline, and ideally have experience working with Environmental Management Systems, such as ISO 14001
- Ideally hold a professional membership with a recognised environmental body (IEMA, CIEEM, CIWEM)
- A passion for excellence, and an ambition to grow and develop a career within the environmental space
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in their sector and deliver real impact through forward thinking schemes. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Isla Robson on 01923 432 832 or email@example.com or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Advisor, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.