Manchester or London with Hybrid working | Up to £55,000 + Benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a market-leading, Global Facilities Management company, to recruit a Sustainability Manager, to lead the strategy development and implementation on one of their major, long term contracts. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic individual to join an established Sustainability team, looking to build their career and drive change across a global organisation.
Responsibilities of the Sustainability Manager will include:
- Promoting sustainability best practice across the organisation, influencing both internal and external stakeholders wherever possible.
- Work with the Head of Sustainability to build the sustainability management systems and carbon reduction plans.
- Management of multiple sustainability projects across the organisation and identifying and reporting key risks associated with the project.
- Providing support to the wider Sustainability teams in the production of sustainability concepts and material.
The successful Sustainability Manager will have:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent, in an environmental related discipline, and ideally hold a professional membership with a recognised environmental body (IEMA, CIEEM, CIWEM).
- Proven Sustainability experience in a similar role, ideally within the Facilities Management or Real Estate .
- Proven understanding of ISO management systems (14001) and Carbon scopes 1-3.
- A passion for excellence, and an ambition to push forward the sustainability agenda within an industry leader.
For further details and to apply please contact Jessica Rowe on email@example.com or 01923 432 693.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.