Senior Sustainability Manager
London or Birmingham (Hybrid with occasional travel)
Circa £65,000 - £75,000 / Car allowance + Excellent Benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by one of the UKs largest Principal Contractors, to recruit a Senior Sustainability Manager. The organisation has a track record of successful operation across major construction and infrastructure projects, and are continuing to grow rapidly. This position will oversee the delivery of the sustainability agenda throughout the company.
Responsibilities for the Senior Sustainability Manager will include:
- Supporting strategy development, driving this forward across projects and the group, as well as influencing decision making and best practice.
- Leading on the delivery initiatives that will increase the environmental performance throughout the business.
- Identify and analyse company data, developing measurable action points which can be incorporated in objectives across the organisation.
- Act as the main point of contact for the strategy, engaging with key stakeholders including clients, contractors, and regulators
The successful Senior Sustainability Manager will have:
- Proven Sustainability Management experience, ideally within the construction, property, civils, or related industry sector
- Strong technical knowledge across relevant sustainability legislation, compliance, and regulations.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent, in an appropriate environmental discipline, and ideally hold a professional membership with a recognised environmental body (IEMA, CIEEM, CIWEM)
- A passion for excellence, and an ambition to lead the sustainability agenda within an industry leader
Contact Jessica Rowe on jessica.rowe@Irwinandcolton.com 01923 432 693. Reference 2465
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.