About the role
Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us?
GAP Pump Services provide advice, servicing, maintenance and repair for dewatering and sewerage pump applications including a large range of hoses, settlement tanks and water processing solutions.
The Regional Operations Manager will be responsible for maximising the profitability and effectiveness of the Environmental Product Services products from within our Pump Services Locations. This includes recruiting, monitoring and managing the performance of the staff dedicated to look after the product group. You will strive to ensure complete customer satisfaction by providing a consistent high quality of service, equipment, premises and people.
Managing the Regional Service and Installation Engineers within the division, you will also be responsible for producing accurate monthly KPI reports, identifying any failings relating to depot operations and providing solutions for improvement.
We will consider applications from across the UK however candidates must be prepared for frequent travel across Scotland & England.
Successful candidates should demonstrate the following:
• Significant experience managing and driving profitability within the environmental services sector
• Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to motivate and develop teams
• In-depth understanding of customer success and retention strategies
• Excellent communication and organisational skills with a pragmatic approach to problem solving
• Driving License (essential)
From one division, GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as a staff social fund and loyalty holidays. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
• Competitive salary and bonus scheme
• Company Car
• Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• The option to buy up to 5 days additional leave
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Employee Welfare Fund (Company-funded social events)
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Health & Wellness (Well-being Hub, Employee Assistance Helpline, Annual Flu Jab)
So what next?
If you fit the profile and are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you!
To apply all you need to do is upload your CV and complete our short application form and we'll take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER