51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Engagement with frontline personnel, providing assistance in the execution of targeted HSE Improvement Plans and associated support documents.
Ensure H&S alignment with approved Plans.
Build and maintain solid relationships and engage with project representatives, customer, Company and Partners
Facilitate and participate in H&S Risk Assessments and ensure all project activities are covered by robust and comprehensive safe system of work where applicable.
Key aims and objectives
To ensure a robust H&S performance is in initiated and maintained throughout the life of the Project.
Prime responsibilities and duties
• Support the implementation of the project H&S management system
• Execute assurance activities incl. risk assessment, gap analysis, compliance reviews procedural development and implementation
• Work with the front line personnel to identify H&S Gaps and ensure the closure thereof
• Facilitate Incident investigations and assurance with regards actions identified.
Allied occasional duties
• Deliver H&S training and ensure compliance thereof.
• Deliver the accumulation of H&S data and statistics and the presentation thereof.
• Provide field duties as needed.
Key internal interfaces
• Project Assurance Team members
• Project field leadership - construction
• Project field-contractors
• UK Assurance team
Key external interfaces
• Client HSE/Assurance Team members
Project specific requirements
The ability to support the implementation of all elements the Projects integrated HSE management system.
The ability to facilitate Incident investigations through root cause analyses methodologies.
"Cultural fit" within the project team
MS Office competency
Qualifications - Internal
Qualifications / Training
• Technically Qualified Professional - in HSE
• Degree in relevant subject - HSE (or equivalent such as an appropriate NEBOSH qualification - Diploma)
• Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Health and Safety
• ICAM, RCA or other industry recognized incident investigation technique
• Qualified auditor of safety and environmental management systems
• Injury Management and Return to work
Large project experience in a construction/heavy engineering environment
3+ Years working in the HSE field.
Experience in formal control of work systems
Supported the implementation and monitoring of HSE systems in projects.
High risk heavy industry related experience
Proven track record of implementation of HSE systems and practices across complex work fronts
Previous experience with Worley projects
Personal Qualities, Aptitudes and Skills
Highly regarded team player.
Dynamic, enthusiastic, and passionate about HSE
Ability to influence and motivate teams to deliver HSE vision
Good planning and organizational skills.
Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
Ability to be well organized and able to work on own initiative.
Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Commitment to identify, analyze and propose solutions to hazards and other workplace problems in a constructive and positive manner.
Competencies - Generic
Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
Good planning and organizational skills.
Working with others, and in teams.
Competencies - Technical
Computer literate (MS Office components)
Use of Power BI
Ability to use event/incident management systems and action tracking applications/databases.
Competencies - Project Specific
Successfully complete the client induction process including medical and drug and alcohol screen
General Construction Industry Induction - or equivalent
Willing to engage with other project HSE teams
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.