51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Worley has made a firm commitment to support the energy transition, and central to this is ensuring Project Delivery adheres to cost, schedule and quality and meets appropriate legislation and standards. We are rapidly expanding our capabilities within the low carbon and Energy Transition sectors and our Project Delivery team will bring experience and track record from a range of industry sectors to ensure similar standards are maintained as we assist our clients, partners, and projects in transitioning to a more sustainable world.
Our commitment to People, Planet and Sustainability is demonstrated in Worley's broader ambitions in the energy transition space extend from early-stage concept and feasibility through to delivering full EPC and EPCM packages. "
Worley has made a firm commitment to support the energy transition, and central to this is ensuring Project Delivery adheres to cost, schedule and quality and also meets appropriate legislation and standards. We are rapidly expanding our capabilities within the low carbon and Energy Transition sectors and our Project Delivery team will bring experience and track record from a range of industry sectors to ensure similar standards are maintained as we assist our clients, partners and projects in transitioning to a more sustainable world.
Our commitment to People, Planet and Sustainability is demonstrated in Worley's broader ambitions in the energy transition space extend from early-stage concept and feasibility through to delivering full EPC and EPCM packages.
Advisian, the independent consulting business line of Worley, provides a true end-to-end offering for clients, with approximately 3,000 people in 25 countries around the globe, integrating strategy, management, and technical consulting expertise. We provide solutions for clients in the Hydrocarbons, Minerals & Metals, Chemicals, and Infrastructure industries.
As part of one of the world's largest engineering firms, we continue to push boundaries and extend our capabilities globally. Advisian is a company that prides itself on providing safe and high-quality services that exceed our customer's expectations, which is why we manage some of the world's leading projects. Our aim is to recruit, develop, and most importantly, retain the people who share our vision and strategy.
The role will be based from our London, UK offices with remote working as needed. The role requires overseas travel.
Advisian Environment and Water are seeking to recruit a Senior Environmental and Social Consultant to join our diverse team of consultants to provide expert advice and guidance to a range of clients across multiple sectors including downstream, upstream, power and energy transition.
The role will include:
• Environmental and social lenders advisory roles for lenders or supporting Borrowers meet lender requirements
• Undertaking M&A HSE due diligence assignments for private clients
• Working alongside client / lender transaction teams
• Undertaking HSE construction and operational monitoring for large scale projects including independently conducting site visits overseas for these assignments.
• Complying quarterly, biannual and annual reports HSE reports for lenders.
• Overseas travel for purpose of site visits or construction / operational monitoring.
• Project management and management of multi-disciplinarily teams and sub-consultants on projects
• Provide technical support during proposal development and / or develop own proposals for E&S projects.
• Supporting the wider Consultancy team's business development strategy and take initiative to identify and develop new clients
• Supporting a strong internal network within Advisian (and the wider Worley) and drive associated connectivity and pull-through opportunities through the organisation.
The successful candidate will:
• Have at least 10 years' experience and technical competence within international finance and working knowledge of the Equator Principles / IFC performance standards and other ESG safeguard policies of major lender institutions globally. This experience should be in the ECR business sector.
• Be able to work independently.
• Be able to travel flexibility overseas often at short notice
• Have experience undertaking M&A due diligence and lenders advisory tasks for the ECR business sectors
• Have project managed small to mid-scale environmental assignments for multidisciplinary teams.
• Have experience conducting sales and writing proposals for a consultancy business.
• Have proven client facing experience and aspire to managing client and/or other partner relationships
• Take ownership for study success: delivery of target quality, cost management and customer satisfaction
• Have a strong personal safety ethic; proactive in identification of and closure of issues; and measures safety performance
• Execute projects through teamwork with other internal consultancy and engineering teams and lines of business and, where required, with external organizations
• Have excellent (written and verbal) communication including technical report writing skills;
• Proven project management skills and delegation to teams to achieve results.
• Have relevant graduate/post-graduate qualifications plus membership of relevant professional institution.
• French, Arabic or other technical language advantageous.