Overview & Responsibilities
The primary objective of this position is to generate premier solutions, including products and services, to meet future needs of existing and new customers in the domains of energy transition, hydrogen & ammonia economies, decarbonization initiatives such as CCS, geothermal etc.
An added outlook for ideating & researching out-of-the-box non-conventional businesses / markets will be a plus.
This newly created position is responsible for
- managing marketing activities in the focus areas of environmental responsibility with the goal to minimize the company's environmental impact.
- generating and following market trends such as customer, competitor, industry direction and solutions
- identification and prioritization of customer categories
- specific marketing programs tailored to segments and geographies
- customer relationship management for the identified focus area
- developing and managing customer communication plans
- ensuring alignment with strategic objectives as deigned by global marketing manager
- key internal data management and analysis for reporting geographical trends across identified parameters
In the identified geographical area,
Background & Experience
- Supports promotional and marketing activities to minimize the company's environmental impact.
- Plans, organizes, visits and periodically reviews customer and market data to develop programs and improve marketing plans to meet sustainability objectives.
- Conducts research to identify environmental and sustainability concerns, interests, and issues.
- Identifies key trade exhibitions to either attend and/or to exhibit in globally.
- Identifies key publications for product introduction and promotion globally.
- Supports delivery of sustainability seminars for key clients for product introduction/specification
- Establishes and maintains close relationships with key related functions including Ebara Group.
- Analyzes regional general business, economic and sustainability trends as well as sales activity in competitive trends, and reports to supervisor
- Plans, organizes, and directs long-range and direct marketing programs aimed at renewable energy market.
- Maintains good public relations at all times. Participates in technical, civic and community organizations.
- Carries out any tasks as assigned by the Global Marketing Manager (Sustainability Business Development).
The incumbent must have
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, with strong technical background and understanding of global sustainability trends and direction
- Minimum eight years of experience in regional / global communications (at least at country level), direct sales / sales channels & marketing management
- Demonstrated skills in preparing and presenting reports and presentations to customers & other stakeholders
- Customer relationship building techniques based on long term vision while leveraging tactical matters
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English and relevant regional languages, as necessary
- Exposure and usage of emerging new information technology channels
- Presentation skills required to deliver proposals to varying groups of individuals.
Remote work based in UK, Italy, Switzerland or UAEThe world turns to Elliott.
Customers throughout the world choose Elliott for the design, manufacture and service of their critical rotating equipment (Steam Turbines & Centrifugal Conpressors). Elliott's global maintenance/service network routinely installs, overhauls, repairs, upgrades and rerates machines from any manufacturer.
Customers everywhere turn to Elliott for precision engineering, extraordinary reliability and unparalleled service.
To learn more about our Job Applicant Privacy Notice, please click here.