, we are catalysts for a sustainable future, leading the green energy transition with innovative solutions while being a reference point for competitive green metallurgy. Our global presence covers two business Sectors: Energy and Metallurgy. With a consolidated yearly turnover of €6.3 billion and a workforce of over 5,500 dedicated individuals, we fuel success through cutting-edge technology and diverse talent.
We are committed to embracing new state-of-the-art technologies and advancements, propelling us towards a cleaner, brighter tomorrow. Our positive footprint extends across five continents, leaving a lasting impact. At MYTILINEOS
, we foster a culture of resilience
, and change
, empowering our diverse workforce to achieve remarkable outcomes.
We are currently looking for a HSE Site Supervisor
professional to join our subsidiary in UK METKA EGN. Your role will encompass:
What you bring to the role:
- Ensure the Construction Phase Plan, Integrated Management System and contractual safety requirements are effective and implemented across the project. Where gaps are identified advice must be delivered to ensure corrective actions are taken
- Monitor all work (direct and sub-contractor) during site visits to ensure that safe systems of work are being adopted
- Ensure that all accidents, incidents, and dangerous occurrences are thoroughly investigated and reported detailing causes, conclusions, and recommendations to avoid recurrence and collecting all accident book entries for archiving with the support of the Health and Safety Manager
- Provision of HSE support and advice to the EPC team
- Completion of HSE audits and inspections on sites
- Analysis of audit findings and working closely with site teams to effectively close out nonconformities
- Assist in drafting and reviewing of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Encourage an open and positive safety culture
- Support the workforce to reduce H&S risks
- Identify training needs and competency requirements
- Deliver Toolbox Talks and Induction Training as required
- Participate in daily contractor meetings
- Update company's approved contractors' list
- Collect the monthly HSE statistics from projects
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate, or industry recognized equivalent
- Experience as a H&S professional in construction (CDM), electrical, or related technical environment
- High capacity for new learning and enthusiastic approach to tasks
- Interest in the renewables sector
- Proactive approach and work ethic
- Self-motivated, team player
- IT skills (MS office)
- Driving License
- Previous solar / renewables experience
- Technical member of IOSH
- ISO 14001 and ISO45001 auditor (internal or lead)
- Experience in incident investigation process and tools
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health Insurance program
- Near the site accommodation, shared rental car and a daily food allowance.
- Cooperation, creativity and innovation: we adopt flexible cooperation models to achieve fast results and increased productivity
Follow us on LinkedIn and stay updated on our latest news
We respect your personal data. All personal information in your application and CV will remain strictly confidential.
At MYTILINEOS we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.