Sustainability Business Development ManagerMission:
The Sustainability Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, developing strategic partnerships, and promoting our sustainability services and solutions.Key responsibilities:
Skills and attributes:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in the sustainability sector.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and key industry stakeholders.
- Develop and implement strategic business development plans.
- Promote the company's sustainability services and solutions to potential clients.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop effective promotional materials.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients and stakeholders.
- Proven experience in business development, sales, or a related role.
- Knowledge of sustainability practices and regulations.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Master's degree in Business, Environmental Science, or related field.
- Experience in the sustainability sector and proficiency in sustainability assessment tools will be preferred.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture, and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
"We are proudly participating in the Disability Confident Program offering support to people in the workplace who consider themselves living with a disability."What we offer you:
Competitive salary & Bonus Scheme, 28 Days Annual Leave + Public Holidays, Holiday Buy & Sell programme, Pension Scheme, Employee Share Ownership Programme, Various Health & Wellbeing Support Options, Gym Flex, Open Talent Market (internal mobility opportunities + access to mentors & projects globally), Shopping & Dining Discounts, Learning Portal and much more.Apply now:
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today. Why us?
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€34bn global revenue
128 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.