51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.We're not just engineers. We're a global team of consultants, data scientists, strategists, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues - climate change, the energy transition, digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world. Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. Visit Worley.com.Advisian, the consulting arm of Worley, provides a true end-to-end offering for customers, with circa 3,100 consultants across 25 countries integrating strategy, management and technical consulting expertise with deep domain knowledge, backed by real-world experience. Visit Advisian.comJob Description:
- To provide marine environmental assessment and management consultancy services to the various Advisian/Worley clients. Clients can be internal Advisian/Worley business units/offices or external clients.
- To be responsible for the performance of projects assigned to both in terms of technical capability and also commercial performance of the project.
- To promote Advisian/Worley marine environmental management consultancy services to clients to achieve follow-on work with existing clients and new work with prospective clients.
- Ideally based in Bristol but we shall consider country wide.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Develop marine environmental strategies for project approvals.Coordinate and manage regulatory approval processes.
- Identify requirements for, scope of, and interpretation of results of marine environmental studies and surveys.
- Undertake appropriate Environmental Impact Assessment of projects. Review marine environmental criteria in design phases of projects.
- Develop, or contribute to, Environmental Management Systems and associated management plans.
- Oversee implementation of EMSs and EMPs in particular in offshore context
- Undertake site audits on EMS/EMPs in particular in offshore context
- Peer review specialist sub-contractor work as required.
- Ability to identify and raise suite of Project Procedures & Deliverables.
- Project Management & progress reporting.
- Support development of proposals, estimation of work scopes & CTR.
- Quality Assurance - Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Advisian/Worley
- Safety - Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Advisian/Worley. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
Why Join Us?
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in marine environmental science from an accredited institution.
- 6-8 years of experience in marine environment profession including international experience in the Middle East and Africa
- Experience in technical reporting and presentations.
- Familiar with applicable international best practice and UK environmental laws and regulations and dealings with local regulatory authorities.
- Professional registration with relevant accredited international body e.g. IMarEST is an advantage
- ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Certification is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel and spend periods of time in the field.
When you join Advisian you'll join an equal opportunity employer that believes in the inherent benefits of a diverse workplace, and that promotes inclusion and flexibility. We encourage applications from a diverse population of people that reflects the range of countries, cultures and contexts spanned by our operations.
In return we offer a great team environment, the opportunity to work with talented pool of professionals where you can grow your career and an industry leading renumeration package for the ideal candidate.
You will benefit from:
- The opportunity to be a part of the Advisian story.
- A diverse team environment working with inspiring and talented people across a range of sectors.
- A culture where our people are keen to contribute their ideas - we are all innovators.
- Unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional development and career growth.
- Exposure to a large variety of challenging projects of different sizes covering all major industry sectors including renewable energy, infrastructure, mining and resources
Worley takes personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. You can read our full Recruitment Privacy Notice on our website.