51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.comBenefits:
Flexible Working, Pension, Hybrid Working Model & Many More.HSE ManagerRole Context:
Worley is involved in constructing the first Giga Scale green hydrogen plant in Western Europe, with a start-up in 2026. With an ambitious 'start-up' client, this trail blazing fast track project needs professionals who can operate in an agile collaborative manner, at pace. With the green hydrogen industry in its infancy, leadership will be required to ensure this first of a kind plant is built safely, affordably and being easily replicable. As a result, an opportunity has arisen for a seasoned HSE Manager to provide Strong HSE Leadership to the Project Team through all phases of engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning.You'll be:
- Embedding and deploying the aims of the Worley and project HSE Policy into the project, within the HSE requirements specified in the contract.
- Liaise with Risk Management to understand risks associated with the project, with a view to developing controls to mitigate against risk items
- Develop the Project Execution Plan - HSE (To align with client H3SE Plan requirement) and associated documentation in consultation with project stakeholders and ensure that the documentation provides the minimum HSE standards that the Project must meet.
- Develop, monitor and deliver the HSE Assessment and Site Inspection Plan.
- Review all project documentation (as per the document distribution matrix) to ensure adequate coverage of HSE considerations.
- Participate in project start up work (Good to Go & Kickoff Process) and ensure subcontractors are clear on project HSE section of the customer H3SE standards of work whilst ensuring responsibilities, objectives and targets are agreed and understood by all stakeholders.
- Embedding technical safety, health, environmental, security, design, constructability reviews required by the project HSE regulations, and standards into relevant project activity and to verify that safety issues are fully addressed.
What we offer you
- A Degree in relevant subject - HSE (or equivalent such as an appropriate NEBOSH qualification - Diploma)
- Prior major project/operations experience working within Oil and Gas or other heavy construction industry related sectors.
- Extensive experience working on construction sites as a HSE Manager/Lead.
- Assisted to set up and deploy HSE systems in major projects start up and execution.
- Held a position within HSE Management roles in each Project phase of Engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning
- A proven track record of implementation of HSE norms and principles at senior management level
- Previous experience working on notifiable projects within Europe
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.