We are looking for an environmental professional to join our growing Infrastructure team. Why join us?
Through the years we've developed a culture very much our own - creating an environment that brings out the best in people who share our commitment to excellence.
Right now, we're excited about continuing the company's legacy through the projects and opportunities ahead. Join our collaborative team to achieve more from your career by proudly building Britain's future heritage with us. The Sustainability Manager Role
The successful candidate will have experience in environmental management and delivering projects which are aligned to our sustainability strategy's four pillars, namely Carbon, Resource Efficiency, Ethical Procurement and Social Value.
This role will be based in Sellafield and comes with the opportunity to grow and develop in the future as the framework progresses. Your Profile
Experience in :
- providing highly technical environmental support to complex Construction or Civil Engineering projects
- training and upskilling construction project staff to improve environmental and sustainability performance.
- Waste reduction on construction sites
- Carbon reduction and assessment
- Managing the delivery of environmental compliance on multiple projects at the same time
- Embedding environmental / sustainability requirements into design and procurement information
- Excellent knowledge and experience of environmental legislation and control measures in a construction environment
- Detailed understanding of industry and client environmental and sustainability requirements
- An informed understanding and knowledge of managing environmental impact on projects within a nuclear licensed/highly regulated site
- Experience in delivering Social Value
The values at the heart of our operations include a commitment to the highest standards of safety, quality, engineering excellence, sustainability, and an unswerving focus on the needs and aspirations of our clients.
Our aim is to make a positive impact on the communities and the environment in which we operate.
We believe being inclusive and nurturing a diversity of talent and skills will help us to continue our rich legacy of technical excellence to proudly build Britain's future heritage. Rewards
We're ready to invest in you and your future, and offer wide-ranging, performance-related progression opportunities. Our competitive rewards packages feature flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities.
We'd love you to join us in proudly building Britain's future heritage. Apply online now.
Sir Robert McAlpine is focused on being a truly inclusive employer.