Founded by British makeup artist, Charlotte Tilbury MBE, in 2013, Charlotte Tilbury Beauty revolutionised the face of the global beauty industry by de-coding makeup application for every person, at any age, with an easy-to-use, easy-to-choose, easy-to-gift range. Today, Charlotte Tilbury Beauty, continues to break records across countries, channels, and categories.What the job does:
We are looking for a Senior Packaging Sustainability Manager, to join our Packaging Development Team here at Charlotte Tilbury. As part of the Packaging Development team, and with the support of the Lead Packaging Development Manager, this position will play an active role supporting the Packaging Development Team in reaching our sustainable targets; by guiding the team on material & decoration choices, collecting data, tracking sustainable changes and reporting on it. By working closely with Packaging Development, Master Data, Supply Chain, Procurement & Regulatory teams, as well as our key suppliers, you will have a great understanding of the packaging sustainability landscape and drive our sustainability results.
The Senior Packaging Sustainability Manager will have a passion for creating new innovative, sustainable and amazing premium looking packaging. You will be juggling multiple projects at the same time with a can-do attitude. This is an excellent opportunity to shape & impact the brand's sustainable packaging journey.Key Responsibilities:
- Provide expertise and recommendations on sustainable packaging material and decoration options.
- Support in packaging data collection and reporting requirements, including annual CDP submission.
- Own and maintain database by SKU of our packaging materials.
- Own certification database to ensure traceability of sustainable materials e.g. FSC, PCR, etc.
- Good understanding global markets for end of life / recyclability options
- Work cross functionally with internal teams on sustainability goals.
- Spice management
- Work with suppliers to identify innovation in sustainable materials, inks and finishes.
- Work with third party recycling partners, providing feedback on recyclability and opportunities for improvements.
- Good understanding of labelling requirements and consumer facing instructions e.g. OPRL and How2Recycle.
- Have strong awareness of upcoming legislation that could affect our existing packaging e.g. EPR, EC PEF. by working closely with our Regulatory team and external packaging suppliers.
- Passionate about sustainability, packaging & beauty.
- Excellent understanding of the global packaging sustainability landscape.
- Ability to balance and understand challenges around luxury/premium packaging, sustainability, quality, costs & timings.
- Ability to keep ahead of regulation changes and innovation.
- Highly organised and enjoy working on multiple complex projects at the same time.
- Be self-driven, result-orientated and have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally.
- Be excited about joining a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Team player with great can-do attitude
Charlotte Tilbury is a fast-paced and dynamic environment where nimble mindsets, striving to deliver the best and wanting to be part of a #dreaamteam are key. Even though we have requirements our experience and background are just a guide, we still love to welcome applicants with more or less experience stated, provided necessary skills can be demonstrated. Even if you don't tick all the boxes - Apply anyway!Benefits
- Generous staff discount
- Generous monthly product gifting
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid, flexible working
- Dog friendly office on Monday and Fridays.
- Access to Tilbury Treats - discounts on everything from gym memberships to cinema tickets.
- Other fabulous benefits such as life assurance, birthdays off work and pension contribution.
At Charlotte Tilbury, our mission is to empower everybody in the world to be the most beautiful version of themselves. We support this by encouraging and hiring people with diverse backgrounds, voices, beliefs, and perspectives into our growing global workforce. By doing so, we better serve our communities, customers, employees - and the candidates that take part in our recruitment process.WE WOULD LOVE TO WELCOME YOU TO OUR DREAM TEAM...APPLY TODAY!