Sustainability Business Partner Job type -Permanent Location- London Working Pattern - Full-time Specialism - Sustainable Buildings Industry - Construction Pay - 80K - £95k + 7k Car Allowance
Your new company
The company is a privately-owned construction, development, and property services company in the UK. The company works with a range of clients and partners from across the public and private sectors.
Your new role
The Client is looking for a Sustainability Business Partner to join their southern team. The role is based out either their offices in London, or Milton Keynes. The successful candidate will support the southern regions to deliver the sustainability targets and deliver high profile, technically complex projects across multiple sectors.
If you are passionate about the construction industry and have proven skills, this is an excellent opportunity to challenge the norm, bring fresh new ideas, and elevate yourself within the industry. You will be part of a talented, diverse, and supportive team that values your contribution.
- Lead the sustainability agenda in your area of responsibility and provide technical advice, guidance and support to Leadership and Project Teams.
- Promote environmental best practice to current standards (ISO 14001, BREEAM, Well, NABERS, PAS 2080 or similar), establish best practice and implement strategies, plans, processes and standards by working closely with the design, procurement, delivery, supply chain and customer teams.
- Manage and develop the sustainability team within the business area and build relationships with key clients, consultants and the supply chain.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Flexible working
- Car Allowance / Company Car (subject to Role/Grade)
- Travel covered to any of our sites (subject to HMRC advisory rates)
- Extensive corporate benefits including private health, an 8% pension contribution, a Health and Wellness programme, 26 days' holidays + bank holidays and much more…
- Excellent range of learning and development activity to support your career progression.
- Industry-leading family leave benefits include 26 weeks fully paid maternity, 8 weeks fully paid paternity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.