Senior Sustainability Analyst
We are currently working with a leading Furniture Manufacturer, who are looking for a Senior Sustainability Analyst to join their team. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an organisation that drives Sustainability and encourages innovation and growth.
The Senior Sustainability Analyst will be responsible for:
- Help Implement sustainability strategy and embed sustainability by design into everything we do
- Contribute to the best practice development based on the results of the internal sustainability footprint assessment
- Contribute to data collection of a global business.
- Work with the supply chain to collect crucial data for suppliers
- Implement carbon reduction projects.
- Work on delivering environmental certificates and documentation.
The Senior Sustainability Analyst will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sustainability, Environmental Science or other related fields of study
- Proven professional experience in Sustainability or Environmental management
- Experience in Sustainable Corporate Innovation and familiarity with telecoms or tech industry would be beneficial
- Well informed in current sustainability subjects and business environments
Vacancy Reference: PR/027006
Vacancy Owner: Annabel Ralston: 01296 611319
Please press the "Apply Now" button