£60,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
We are working with a specialist manufacturer in Hereford, who have an opportunity for an Environmental Manager to join their business.
The Environmental Manager will be responsible for:
- Provide leadership within the company on environmental matters, supporting the senior management team to define and implement its environmental policy and associated objectives and targets
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to develop an appropriate environmental management system that enables ongoing legal compliance and continual improvement in environmental performance and process efficiency
- Management of existing & new environmental procedures and policies.
- Work with the Energy Manager to identify relevant opportunities for efficiency improvements as part of a wider EMS
The Environmental Manager will have:
- A genuine interest in and understanding of environmental issues, relevant legislation and renewable energy sources.
- Possess confidence, initiative, commercial awareness and organizational, team working, project management and communication skills.
- Experience of manufacturing within a heavy engineering field.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026601
Vacancy Owner: Emily Swindlehurst
(+44) 1296 611321 | (+44) 7773 978 494
Please click the "Apply Now" button