Training Partner Liaison Officer
- Closing date
- 31 Aug 2023
- Environment , Environmental Management, Sustainability
- Administrator, Assessor, Consultant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Training Partner Liaison Officer
Location: UK Homebased with the requirement to attend meetings within the UK
IEMA (Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment)
IEMA (The Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment) is the largest professional body for everybody working in the environment and sustainability, with more than 19,000 members www.iema.net.
We help our members by providing resources and tools, research and knowledge sharing along with high-quality formal training and qualifications - from their first steps on the career ladder, right to the very top.
At IEMA we believe that together we can change perceptions and attitudes about the relevance and vital importance of sustainability as a progressive force for good and we are very passionate about what we do!
IEMA is committed to equality of opportunity and having a diverse workforce. Over the last year we have put a significant amount of work behind ensuring that our jobs are accessible for all and that we are nurturing an inclusive and diverse culture. We are also delighted to have achieved the official status of being a Great Place to Work.
Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection are made without discrimination or bias and we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of background.
An exciting new opportunity exists for a Training Partner Liaison Officer whose role it will be to will manage a portfolio of relationships with IEMA’s training partner organisations, supporting the institutes objectives to grow and build a diverse range of partners and support its commercial goals.
The role: Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
You will report to the Training and Development Manager and work with the Training Officer and have responsibility for the following activities;
- Collaborate with the Training Officer in the co-ordination and completion of all training partners Annual Quality Assurance assessments
- Responsibility for the onboarding of new training partners
- Proactively work with existing training partners as part of a cyclical account management programme
- Troubleshoot repeat issues with partners and implement action plans to address the problems going forward
- Effectively deal with all day-to-day queries from Training Centres in a customer-focused and timely manner.
- Handle all learner enquiries and advise on the appropriate course of action to address the learners knowledge gap
- Assist with reviewing new training centre applications and provide guidance where the centre does not meet the requisite standard
- Support with booking and coordination of site visits
- Work closely with IEMA’s Marketing and Communications teams to ensure Training partners’ marketing materials and digital content is current, relevant and up to date.
- Provide general administrative and operational support Deliver agreed projects on time and to the highest standards.
- Take ownership of document control within the department
- Use CRM tools to ensure effective reporting and logging of all partner contact.
Attend events and client meetings when required
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have proven experience gained within quality assurance, customer service, L&D or account management
- Proven skills in building and managing relationships with a diverse range of UK & international customers, strategic partnerships, and stakeholders at a senior level
- Experience in collaborative working Excellent organisational skills with experience in managing projects with competing priorities, working to deadlines and under pressure
- Experience of developing and delivering commercially successful products and benefits
- Experience of developing, maintaining and presenting a range of financial reports
- Experience of building and managing international partnerships and relationships
- Experience of working with, and developing effective processes
- Proficient use of using MS Office products - including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Some experience in using Microsoft dynamics database
- Experience in using PO systems and invoicing
- An interest in the environment and sustainability would be a distinct advantage
- Expert planning and project management skills
- Strategic thinker Excellent communication skills and an ability to adapt style to suit the audience.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work under own direction to achieve stated objectives within the necessary timescales.
- Positive energy and able to inspire and influence colleagues
- Is innovative, proactive and solution orientated.
- Is prepared to consider major changes to processes and procedures if reasoned analysis shows benefits to be greater than costs.
- Works in a manner that can adapt to meet the needs of the programme, and colleagues
- Is comfortable responding to organisational and strategic change, being quick and proactive in adapting own working practices.
- Has a keen eye for detail, accuracy, and consistency
Place of work:
As this role is UK home based it will be essential that you have the ability and motivation to work from home with reduced supervision. There will be the requirement to attend team meetings, staff meetings, training and events at various UK locations. All travel can be expensed. Candidates must therefore be based in the UK and have a reliable home broadband speed and be able to occasionally and easily travel within the UK. All work equipment will be provided.
In return you will receive a competitive salary (depending on experience), 25 days holiday (plus 3 days off at Christmas), 6% employer pension contributions, life assurance, medical cashplan, group income protection and perkbox benefits.
How to apply:
For job enquiries or to apply write to IEMA’s HR Partners at email@example.com. Your application must include your CV and a cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. In your cover letter you must set out the relevant experience you have and why you believe you are suitable for this role.
Apply for Training Partner Liaison Officer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert