MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver sustainability consultancy projects in accordance with brief and client needs, maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
- Deliver training to clients in areas such as Carbon Literacy, environmental practices and internal auditing.
- Lead own small-scale projects and work within the wider team on larger programmes of work.
- Undertake business development activities in order to grow the services across the North West of England.
- Degree in an appropriate environmental / building services / energy / sustainability related discipline.
- Minimum 3-4 years relevant work experience. This could be in-house or in a consultancy.
- Experience of carbon / energy management. This may include data management, carbon reduction plans, carbon footprinting, local heat networks, SECR, ESOS, ISO50001, ISO14067, net zero support consultancy.
- Membership of a professional body, ideally chartered or (progressing towards) within relevant professional body such as the Energy Institute, IEMA or equivalent.
- Experience of developing and delivering environmental training and driving environmental behaviour change action within a business environment.
- Experience of developing and / or managing Quality and / or Environmental Management systems (ISO 9001 / 14001).
- Auditor &/or training qualification, or willingness to undertake this.
Sustainable Business Services - https://groundworksbs.org.uk/
Office based although a blend of office / home / remote working will be acceptable.
Main Base: Trafford Ecology Park, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1TU
Working with clients based predominantly in Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Cheshire. Hot-desking facilities available at our offices in Rochdale, Wigan and Northwich.
Strategic Lead – Marketing & Communications (line management)
Director of Business (technical support & development)
TERMS AND CONDITION
Full time (36.67 hours pw) – We are open to flexible working proposals such as compressed hours, reduced hours, job share
Occasional out of hours working may be required. We operate a flexi-time system.