We have an exciting opportunity for a QSHE Manager to join our Group Services based in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham. You’ll be responsible for implementing, monitoring, and developing all aspects of company quality, health, safety and environmental operations across all of Pegasus Group offices in the UK.
As QHSE Manager you will be the primary contact for all employees and managers concerning safety-related matters and work in close partnership to ensure a safe and environmentally sound working environment across the business. A few key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the application of the QHSE systems such as risk assessment and management activities, applicable report writing, industrial QHSE compliance auditing, QHSE training, QHSE system development, incident investigation and data trending and analysis;
- Manage and conduct QHSE Audits and ensure that all findings are communicated, actioned and closed to the required level;
- Provide/deliver training sessions;
- Ensure correct recording and monitoring on all Accident and Incident reports
- Manage the HSE Administrator;
- Lead 3rd Party Company Quality Approvals for the company;
- Responsible for the coordination of the Company Non-Conformance process;
- Provide QHSE content submissions for tender proposals and Client Pre-qualification questionnaires, SMAS and Achilles Audits; and
- To review of all QHSE Documentation in line with both legislative and Company requirements
At times this can be an autonomous role and as such you’ll have the opportunity to make it your own. You will need to be proactive, show leadership qualities and accountability and to be able to hit the ground running as you join a growing business where you can really make a difference.
We are seeking a qualified QHSE professional with the experience and knowledge of all aspects of quality, health, safety and environmental operations. Successful candidates will need to demonstrate they have the following:
- Proven track record in QHSE Management and QHSE Management standards (ISO9001, 14001, BS OHSAS18001/45001, Achilles UVDB Verify)
- Level 3 NEBOSH National General Certificate (NGC) or equivalent (we will support to gain further qualifications whilst in the role)
- A member of IOSH, minimum AIOSH level
- Experience with and knowledge of Achilles accreditation and auditing
- Auditor qualification and experience
- Broad knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental legislation and Guides/Standards, also Quality Standards practices & techniques.
- Experience of conducting 'tender and in-contract' QHSE activities in a pressured environment.
- Management of Improvement programs & various improvement activities/techniques
- Develop and deliver Toolbox talks and relevant training.
- Experience of undertaking Accident/Incident investigations and production of associated reports
- Able to communicate and interact well across all levels and disciplines
- Full UK driving licence
Pegasus Group is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to ensuring fairness and equality for all. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package as well as a flexible and supportive working environment designed to help you to reach your full potential and ensure a flexible work life balance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading development consultancies and to make a significant contribution to the further development and success of the business.
About Pegasus Group
Since 2003, Pegasus Group has grown to be a leading development consultancy in the UK.
Our services span the entire project process from planning through to design and delivery, ensuring we achieve optimal results. We have a large, skilled and experienced workforce operating from offices throughout the UK and Ireland. Our approach combines local and national knowledge of the property and development industry providing our clients with an unrivalled understanding of what is required to make their schemes successful.
Our integrated teams combine knowledge and expertise from a wide variety of sectors. We have worked on some of the UK’s highest profile projects, developing excellent relationships with our clients and winning awards in the process.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a copy of your most up to date CV and cover letter outlining your experience and current package (if applicable) by completing the apply details below.