ENVIRONMENTAL & SUSTAINABILITY ASSISTANT
BRETT GROUP ENVIRONMENTAL & SUSTAINABILITY ASSISTANT
Head Office, Canterbury
Competitive salary and benefits
THE ROLE (full time position)
- Work as a key member of the Safety, Health and Environmental Team.
- Collection and collation of environmental and sustainability data from across the Brett Group of companies.
- Interpretation of results and feedback to the businesses on performance.
- Production of reports to Regulator and other third parties e.g., MPA.
- Assist with BES 6001 certification process.
- Assist with setting of targets and monitoring performance against agreed targets.
- Provide guidance and assistance to business with understanding its obligation to implementing environmental and sustainability legislation.
- Site visits for the purposes of auditing site performance and providing training.
- This position would suit an enthusiastic, self-motivated person with an ability to prioritise their own workload.
- Has an interest and understanding of sustainability.
- Can demonstrate good analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Has an ability to handle large volumes of information. A good working knowledge of Excel is essential.
- Be able to work under their own initiative or as part of a team.
- Holds a full driving licence and willing to work across various sites.
The Brett Group is a privately owned business, which specialises in the supply of construction materials and services.
Based in the southeast, the Group has become a substantial business through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
With a reputation for excellence, we offer superb development opportunities to people keen to be a part of our continued growth. As an independent business we can offer real job satisfaction in an environment that enables you to focus on our customers, encourages you to contribute, supports you in getting the job done and rewards the continuous improvement of how we do business.
The Brett Group operates an Equal Opportunities Policy
To apply please send a CV with covering details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 15th June 2021
Apply for ENVIRONMENTAL & SUSTAINABILITY ASSISTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly