Senior / Principal Environmental Consultant
Senior/Principal Environmental Consultant Opportunities with Binnies
Binnies part of RSK Group are one of the UK's leading engineering and environment consultancies, specialising in water, energy and environment projects. We are seeking full or part time Senior/Principal Environmental Consultants to join our growing multi-disciplinary Environmental Impact Assessment team in Chester, Bradford-On-Avon and Redhill.
Key aspects of the role will include:
- managing and writing all stages of Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA);
- providing environmental support on a wide range of projects including fluvial and coastal flood risk management, water utility, rail, renewable/ energy projects and other large scale infrastructure;
- managing consenting applications such as planning, Development Consent Orders, Transport and Works Order and Environmental Permits;
- supporting business development and tenders;
- liaising with project teams, clients, stakeholders and the public as required;
- providing a mentoring/supervisory role to more junior members of our team.
- have an environmental related degree;
- be an EIA Practitioner with IEMA and/or chartered with another relevant institute (or close to achieving);
- excellent written and oral communication;
- enjoy innovation and embracing advances in technology and EIA;
- hold a full UK driving licence.
Please email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior / Principal Environmental Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly