Health And Safety Environment Quality Manager
Are you a HSEQ manager with a heavy civils background who has worked on large UK infrastructure projects? Do you want to join a market leading innovative company with the chance to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects, in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges?
As HSEQ Manager, you will lead the team to ensure operational compliance with statutory requirements and group policy, achievement of audit targets, exceeding contractual KPI's and the continuous development of the function in line with the division's strategic goals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HSEQ Manager looking to receive industry leading training in a challenging and varied role. What we are looking forYou will:
- Use your knowledge, experience, research, investigation and analysis to provide HSEQ advice across the business
- Develop and manage the risk management system in the business
- Develop and manage the quality management system in the business
- Develop and promote health and safety awareness and responsibilities throughout the company
- Develop and deliver HSEQ training across the business
- Monitor, audit and ensure safe working practices of all staff and sub-contractors
- Contribute effectively to all HSEQ needs across the project lifecycle from tender, planning, construction to review and documentary close of projects
- Be aware of current and emerging legislation and best practice guidance on Construction Health and Safety and facilitate the development of robust and effective policies, systems and processes to the HSEQ needs of the business
- Provide guidance, advice and instruction on the practical application of best practice health and safety in the sector
- Represent the company internally and externally at briefings, site meetings, investigations and audits including external agencies, e.g. HSE
- Manage, review and analyse HSEQ performance and where required investigate accidents/incidents in line with best practice.
- Develop, manage and disseminate method statements and risk assessments (RAMS) for the work to be delivered
- Take responsibility for company accreditation schemes e.g. Building Confidence, Construction Line, RIQS.
- Carries out audit and inspection of all areas of the business especially projects, to ensure risk assessment and health and safety compliance
- Continue the development of the quality assurance, health and safety and environment compliance across the company
- Develop, manage and deliver skills updates, training and sector refresh across the business including completing weekly toolbox talk with employees
- NEBOSH construction cert (and / or NEBOSH general cert with construction experience)
- A full driving licence
- Member of IOSH or IIRSM (TechIOSH as a minimum)
- CMIOSH or Working towards
- Diploma NVQ Level 3 or above
If you feel you fit the requirements for this role and would like to discuss it in more detail, please contact us on or email
Pursuit Resources Group is an established recruitment agency based in Braintree, Essex. We recruit across many industry sectors within Essex, Herts, Suffolk, London and beyond. We cover both the permanent and the temporary recruitment market. For more details, visit our website - www.pursuitgroup.co.uk or find us on social media under '@pursuitgroup'. To be notified of all the latest positions, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.