4 days left
- Full Time
This position presents an exciting opportunity to shape the debate with clients and corporations on best-practice performance. The role blends written analysis, deliverable execution, client and company meetings, and contributions to thought leadership.
The ideal candidate will be a polished communicator with experience in conducting ESIAs and/or environmental auditing. The candidate is able to identify material ESG issues within different industries. You will join a strategically important team and contribute to the development of a vibrant community of engagement specialists.
- Identify financially material ESG issues, and opportunities to align with international norms, for investee companies from a variety of sectors;
- Engage with investee companies’ representatives (including senior executives and board members) through email, conference calls and face-to-face meetings, and other stakeholders on ESG-related incidents, performance gaps, ESG best-practices, and how to improve performance;
- Work closely with Sustainalytics’ Client Relations team as well as with clients to ensure a high degree of client satisfaction;
- Represent Sustainalytics at prospect meetings;
- Contribute to the development of intellectual capital and thought leadership through report-writing and public-facing activities.
- Degree in related discipline (engineering, environmental science, chemistry, biochemistry or similar);
- Minimum five years of experience undertaking ESIA, and/or auditing;
- Experience in at least one of the following industries: extractives (mining, oil & gas), chemical, pharmaceutical/life sciences, defense, construction, utilities including renewables;
- Experience of dealing with clients;
- Excellent research, analytical and writing capabilities;
- Self-motivated and target-driven, with the ability to work alone and drive engagement to agreed change objectives:
- Highly professional presentation skills (both in spoken and written formats), including both PowerPoint and verbal skills;
- Highly professional interpersonal skills, including the ability to handle sensitive conversations with confidence and tact;
- Ability to multi-task and deal with uncertainty in a fast-paced environment;
- An ability to review multiple, and often contradictory, sources of information and to identify gaps and areas of further enquiry;
- Ability to travel minimum 2-4 times per year (post-pandemic);
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values.
- An additional spoken language is a plus
APPLICATION & INTERVIEW PROCESS
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.
Apply for Engagement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly