Will travel to customers sites around the UK (and very occasionally overseas) .
Permanent Full time
Competitive basic plus pension, commission and profit share, 22 days annual leave plus benefits
As part of our consultancy team, contributing to the growth of the business, you will be involved in delivering client services and associated products to SME and larger clients. Services will include carbon, sustainability and energy services and also carbon offset products. You will also get involved in account management & selling these services and products to existent clients.
• Delivering business - delivering and/or managing the delivery of a range of carbon, energy and sustainability management services either directly to the client or as part of a team.
• Account Management – developing productive relationships with clients leading to repeat and new project work with them.
• Winning business– working alone and as a part of a team to identify prospects, submitting proposals for assignments to clients and closing sales. You will also be responsible for identifying new opportunities for cross-selling of services to your clients.
• Product development - supporting new service development & roll-out to clients in response to their needs.
You may have some carbon/energy experience, but alternatively you may have experience of energy or waste audits or behavioural change.
• Self Starter
• Creative - readily able to identify opportunities for clients and our business
• Tenacious Team player
• Good verbal communications skills
Qualifications & Experience
Skills / Knowledge
• You will have a Bachelor’s degree – this will be in Environmental Science or Physical science (Physics, Chemistry), Engineering or Maths-based subject
• A good understanding around the subject climate change and the link to greenhouse gas emissions
• Full driving licence
• Good customer facing skills