Health, Safety & Environmental Manager
Health, Safety & Environmental Manager – Construction Contractor
My client is a well established (25 years +) Construction Contractor operating in diverse areas such as Plant Hire and Haulage. Due to ongoing growth, they are creating the position of Health, Safety & Environmental Manager to join the team based in Lancashire.
Reporting directly into the MD, the Health, Safety & Environmental Manager will be responsible for all aspects of Safety & Compliance across the business. You will be creating, implementing and monitoring policy, carrying out risk assessments and supporting managers in maintaining safe systems of work. You will also be leading the company’s efforts to become ISO accredited.
To be considered for the Health, Safety & Environmental Manager role, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
· Diploma level qualification in Health & Safety
· NEBOSH General / Construction (or equivalent)
· Membership of IOSH
· Lead Auditor qualification
· Extensive experience of ISO Standards (9001, 14001, 45001)
· Evidence of creating, implementing and monitoring H&S policy
· Strong character, able to communicate effectively at all levels.