Environmental Advisor – Chemical
1 day left
- Full Time
My client is a world leader in the chemical manufacturing industry, has been established for over 50 years. This highly respected group is looking to expand its engineering capacity and is adding to the senior engineering structure already within their current team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely secure group which has developed into a market leader over the past decade.
- Degree Qualified Mechanical Engineer, ideally CEng or Working towards CEng
- Previous Relevant Experience in Asset Care/Reliability Engineering
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
Due to a candidate retiring, my client is looking to recruit for an Environmental Advisor. They are open to the level of experience - they can look at someone with 2-3 Years post Degree experience and help develop them, or someone with much more experience that can hit the ground running. It would suit a person looking to use their environmental skills (or develop them) to help support improvements in environmental performance. A key skill will be your ability interpret complex environmental regulations and problem solve their implementation on site.
The Environmental Advisor role is key to the delivery of environmental compliance and continual improvement. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving the EMS. You will support environmental monitoring, help maintain compliance with Environmental Permits, manage the environmental budget, develop procedures and provide environmental training. You must be good with data, numerate, able to analyse problems and write reports.
In this role you will be responsible for EMS; ISO 14001 Lead, Eu-ETS management, Environmental Reporting (EA, Corporate and GRI), Environmental Incident investigation; RCAs & Incident Analysis, In field checks and audits, manage small projects.
The successful candidate will;
- Hold either a Safety or Environmental qualification (Degree, NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Have experience of working in a Environmental role, ideally within a Manufacturing Industry
- Willingness and capability to learn and develop in the aspects of SHE outside of your current expertise
- Have ability and ambition to develop into a Leader and be able to demonstrate this capability through the selection process
- Work well within a team and be able to manage multiple priorities
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organisation
If you are interested in this role please send a copy of your current CV using the details provided, interviews will be held locally and the company is looking to recruit this role as soon as possible.
ETS Consulting Ltd – Recruitment specialists with specific areas of expertise in the Manufacturing, Technical, Engineering and Sales markets.
ETS Consulting Limited act as an employment business and employment agency and are registered in England and Wales as ETS Consulting Limited, registered no (phone number removed). Registered office address 24 Broad Street, Salford, Lancashire, M6 5BY.
If one of our consultants contacts you in relation to this role, please be aware that as part of our registration process you will be required to provide ETS Consulting with proof of your identity along with proof of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.